|There are many benefits to working at The Cerebral Palsy League
At the Cerebral Palsy League, we believe your time on-the job will be more rewarding if we can help take care of things important to you off-the-job. The following benefits are available to regular, full-time employees and their eligible spouses and dependents.
Health & Wellness
Self Improvement & Career Development
- PPO or EPO Plan Choice ; reasonable employee contributions and co pays
- A generous vacation and paid time-off schedule following your program schedule
- Paid personal days, sick days, 14 holidays
- No Cost Life Insurance
- No Cost Long Term Disability Insurance
- On Site Child Care (as available)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Internal Placement: Cerebral Palsy League posts positions for employees interested in transferring to other positions within the company to develop their careers
- Individual Professional Guidance and Supervision
- Scheduled in-service development
Cranford, New Jersey:
61 Myrtle Street / 75 Rod Smith Place,
Cranford, NJ 07016,
Union, New Jersey:
373 Clermont Terrace,
Union, NJ 07083
The Cerebral Palsy League is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Para ver este sitio en español haga clic aquí.